[alfa] Hot GTV6 brakes

For me, the elevated temps manifest themselves as brake fade, and significantly reduced longevity of the rubber piston seals-particularly the outer "accordion" ones. Are often reduced to dry, crumbly bits.
I added cooling air to the "eye" of the rotor, which has helped with the fade, and I think that the stainless shims have reduced the beating that the rear seals take.
-Al