[no subject]

Mr. Thomas:Biba burns up more space on the Digest than any other
individual.I've been absorbing the Digest for three years and I've had
to read a whole bunch of Bibagrams. Biba appears to have spent VERY
little time reviewing Alfa history.His ignorance of the facts is what
irritates people like me.His most recent example is more egegrigious than
usual because of his arrogance concerning his alleged marketing skills.
Biba's marketing brilliance wouldn't have done a bit of good in the 60s
and 70s because the pitiful number of Alfa dealers in the USA COULDN'T
GET THE FACTORY TO SEND THEM ENOUGH CARS! In addition, I doubt Biba is
aware how expensive Alfas were in this time frame.In 1973 a new GTV cost
as much as a Corvette.Biba,whose money would you have so brilliantly
spent to increase Alfa sales?...the dealers?-they didn't have any...the
factory's?-they wouldn't spend any. Biba is certainly entitled to his
opinion but when he articulates something that is wholly grounded in
blind stupidity and ignorance he deserves to get lit up-and I don't care
if Anthony's tone or mine offends you.