1600 Veloce Cams

Can we put this discussion to bed yet?  Both centerline and Alfa Ricambi
describe the
105020320001 as a 1600 Veloce Cam.  Alfa Ricambi also describes that cam
as being used on the GTA Jr 1300
There is also a foot note that the 105020320000 cams are used on the
early 1600 veloce.   Jim Kartalamakis does no go into much detail in his
description of the cams, except that he states that the 105020320001 is
a standard 1300 and 1600 cam.  None of the other catalogs describe this
as a std, 1300 cam.  I suspect that Jim is incorrect.
Also I received these cams from a very long time Alfa Mechanic who knows
this stuff inside and out (Merit Carden).  He calls them 1600 Veloce
cams. But based on all of the data I am going to call them GTA cams as
well.