Subject: Re: Car chek request in Burlingame, CA

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>> Don't have to be a expert on Appias,  but just a looksee and that
> sort of thing would help.<

I wouldn't say I was an expert, but I have a passing familiarity. I may
still have a parts book and shop manual, and I think I have a few bits and
pieces, too. Is it a sedan? SI, II, III? PF? Zagato? Vignale? Inquiring
minds....

Trouble is I'll be busy at least throught the week of the 17th, but I have
a few friend who might be able to help. Email me off the digest?

BTW, if anyone out there happens to have a spare Flaminia PF coupe
rear-bumper center-section, I could use a decent one!

RON