Re: alfa-digest V8 #10 Re. NUTS

concerning faith in Milano from Brian Shorey etc., must admit the novelty of
left hand nuts on my 71 spider and faith in milano has waivered over the
years, but seems whatever the reason, the Rolls Royce folks had similar
thinking (disease?) and used left hand nuts on my 69 shadow. Once a long
time ago a friend who mixed up the suspension sides on a healey wire wheel
3000 actually lost a front wheel knock-off spinner underway. Since then have
appreciated handed wheel nuts.