1986 Spider Quad for sale, SF Bay Area, CA, US

A non-digest acquaintance of mine is STILL selling his Spider and has
asked me to post it once again to the digest.  I only know this
person in passing, so I cannot vouch for him or his car in any way.
I am posting this simply as a favor.

The car is located in the Monterey/Carmel California area.  Anyone
interested should contact the seller directly.  His name is Burk
Cree, email is burkcree@domain.elided or burkcree@domain.elided.  I have
never seen the car.  I know only what Burk has told me the one time I
met him.

Here's the info he sent to me:

    ======================================
    1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio.  Red in Color.  Custom seats.
    Five-spoke alloy wheels.  83,000 miles.  Air conditioning.  Good top.
    Excellent engine and transmission.  New water pump, new fan, new
    shroud, re-newed radiator, new thermostat.  I have the original bill
    of sale.

    I bought the car with the idea of taking it to Europe for a summer
    vacation, but that has not worked out.  I will sell to the highest
    bidder.

    The car was in the Mercury listed at $2,999.00 Or Best Offer

    There is no rust on the car.  but it does have a blemished nose (under
    the nose guard, which it so proudly wears)  This is not seen, unless
    you un-veil the vehicle

    The top is black and is in good condition...  The car looks good, I
    think, but the interior is not pristine, and there are some who say
    that there is evidence of bondo in the rear right fender.  I do not
    know.

    It runs strong, and steers straight.

    I will be open and candid with any prospective buyer.  I have many
    extra parts.
--

  -Robert Abatecola
   1985 GTV6