Re: Milano Production - Verde - racing subgroup

Hi Neil

Mine also has no sunroof, and no trunk lid carpet...

but i thought the trunk lid carpet was for the plat only? and
the sunroof were the early models that were modified from a Gold
chassi essentially stuffing in a 3 liter and gearbox.

my Vin ends 1113 rather than your 1123, built in 87 as 88 model...

It has better sound insulation than the gold...

You mentioned "no power options except windows and rv mirrors"
but what else are "power" option? All milanos have power steering too.
Verdes have ABS. Seats are recaro so no power there, but are heated.

My car ain't any lighter. a tad under 3000 lb when I cleaned out
all the items and the spare tire... regularly on the street with me
is about 3200lb or so.. and I am about 150lb.

Kinda doubt about them being special run

i am a little late on the digests so mayone someone had better answer already

Jess
88 Verde (possible Special Production unit)