GTV Fire Extinguisher Purchased

Thanks to all that offered help on the selection and mounting of my fire
extinguisher.  I bought a 2 1/2 pound Haltron extinguisher from an
extinguisher shop.  Halon extinguishers can't be sold anymore, so Haltron is
the replacement.  Apparently it won't hurt paint, upholstery, or your engine
like a normal powder extinguisher.  It wasn't cheap, but if I ever had an
engine fire the extra spent here may save me from a rebuild.

I mounted the quick release bracket on the floor behind the passenger seat.
It takes up most of the footwell, but I can only imagine a double amputee
sitting in the back seat so its a bit of a moot point.  If I'm on the track,
I'll put the passenger seat forward to allow easier access to it.

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV - somewhat useful at a fire

Lawrence Gowin