Re: "We have seen the enemy and they is us" (Pogo)

Luca,

Do you know the meaning of the phrase "preaching to the choir"?  While I
agree with your conclusions, I think you have the wrong audience for a
dialogue.  Most of us agree with you.  (except for NASCAR, and drag racing,
and swamp buggy racing, sprint cars, dirt track stock cars, etc)

John Justus  * = car still here (or there)
Six Fiats (850 Spider, 3 128 Sedans, 2 Stradas)
Three Alfas (1971 1750 GT Veloce*, 1991 164 S, 1995 164 Q*)
One Toyota SR5 Pickup (used for business)
One Honda Civic Station Wagon (after Fiat left)
One Honda Accord
One Jeep CJ7* (ex -wife)
One Isuzu Rodeo (an SUV that was used to haul canoes and the Alfa)
One Saab 900
One 2000 Volkswagen Jetta*
One Land Rover Discovery* (used to haul Alfa)
One 2001 Volkswagen new Beetle* (with turbo diesel engine)