Real alfisti drive sedans

 In AD8-0030 Tony Lupton remarks that "the US got a skewed slice of AR's
products: lots of spiders, and the top-end of the range (e.g. no Juniors, no
4-cyl 75/Milanos, no Suds/33s, no 116 Giuliettas, no '80s 116 coupes, etc.)
Generalizing here, but this has probably been the case since about 1975."
And no 90s.

 Apart from the quibble that the GTV-6, which we did get, was a 116 - (he
certainly means the fours, which is correct) the only comment is that he is
twenty years late. It has been the case since 1955. I have heard of only two
Giulietta Berlinas in this country, although there may have been a few more,
but a paltry proportion compared to the 180,000 Berlinas/TIs, 27,000 Sprints,
and 17,000 Spiders produced.

 He ends with an implicit rebuke: "That's Alfa's market - 'Real alfisti drive
sedans' (Not heard on this digest since December 1998)"

Sorry. Will try to do better.

 Cheers,

 John