Re: widths and wheels

    Speaking of the narrow rear tire cavity on Berlinas, anybody ever flare
that opening for better clearance, looks, easier wheel changing?  It's a bit
of a pain not to be able to jack up the rear of the car by the diff and
makes me nervous jacking on the soft underbelly of a unibody car.  I think
it would look nicer with a rounded flare also.  Now to find a rusty hulk to
try it on first..  Cheers, Ron.