dead Bosch FI fuel pump

	I believe that my Spiders' fuel pump up and died on Thursday morning -
at least it had the courtesy do it just as I rolled out of the driveway.
 The car just stalled and wouldn't restart.  After waiting about minute
it seemed to catch but it didn't last long.  I didn't seem to hear the
reassuring whir of the pump when cranking.

	Was wondering if the in-tank pump failed, would the same symptoms occur ?

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider