Re: road america

Ken Merril (KMerr@domain.elided) writes:

> Anyone have information on the Alfa Weekend at Road America at the end of
> the
> month? Are non-members able to attend? I'm looking for leads on my next
> foolish buy and this seemed like a perfect place to start.

The Chicago AROC Fall Challenge at Road America is Sept. 29th and 30th. All
makes and models as well as members and non-members are welcome. There is an
associate memeber fee for non-members. At the moment we are extremely
non-Alfa heavy, it seems that many Alfa owners in the midwest are also F1
racing fans and many are attending Indy. We also are in need of corner
workers, no experience needed, we will train you and you get free touring and
a chance to win some nice prizes. Further info including an entry form and
schedule can be found at the CAROC website.( http://www.caroc.com ) This is a
fantastic event.

Hope to see you there,

John Katos