Mint, very low mileage Spider for sale

Hi folks,

I just found out that I'm going to be a father.  That means there won't be
time, or space for an extra car, so I thought I'd sell it to someone who
will love it and give it a good, active life.

The car is a 1991 Spider Veloce in absolutely mint condition.  It has 17,000
miles on it.  I am the second owner.  It has never seen a day of snow, never
been in storage, never in an accident or fender bender.  It has been
meticulously maintained and never given me or the previous owner a bit of
trouble.  The car took 2nd place in the 2000 New Hope Auto Show in New Hope,
PA, a fairly large and popular regional auto show.  The car that beat it was
a 1994 Limited Edition trailer queen.  And last but not least - its Red.

If interested contact
Rob at rdstrause@domain.elided