seatbelts

Milano seatbelts have the retractor at the shoulder position.  GTV6's
have an accomodation for a retractor at the shoulder position.  Not
sure about their Alfetta predecessors.  I put Volvo 240 belts in my
GTV6.  They were a bolt-in fit at the shoulder position, but for the
buckles I had to get the center buckle from 2 cars.  I wouldn't
reccomend these though (I didn't want them either, but when you get
your family to stop at a junkyard while on a vacation, you try to
make it as quick as possible--in this case grabbing the firs thing I
saw that would work) because the buckles aren't too convenient and
more importantly, they don't like to retract with the parcel shelf in
place.  This may be due to the fact that they're wider than the stock
belts.  Speaking of which, I'll ask again: CAN ANY NON-AMERICAN GTV6
OR GTV 2.0 OWNERS TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE REAR SEATBELTS OR THE
FRONT EXHAUST HANGER (V6 ONLY)??

Joe Elliott