Re: milano question

As far as I remember any 6" round speaker will fit. That is if you don't
want to cut and paste in the parcelshelf
Current Milano owners, please correct me if I'm wrong. I did the cut and
paste in the parcel shelf, but not more than I still could use the original
covers. I put in Dynaudio D28's and W17's with a 6dB crossover. Sounded
great, I now have that set up in the GTV6, sounds great there, too...

Henrik Johansen
San Francisco, CA