Falken Azenis Tire / race seat opnions

Hi,

ANy AROSC (So Cal) members here? How did the TT go? I'm going to the
next driving school, I didn't receive the flyers, when in October is it
scheduled to be?

My driveshaft is making funny noises on acceleration. I think it's the
center bearing which goes like wowowowow when I accelerate, and it
feels jerky.

Any opinion on the Falken Azenis? I've pretty much made my Milano the
garage queen/weekend street racer/ time trial car so I'm not too
concerned with comfort. But I'm not keen on switching tires at the
track to my Ronal A1 15 X 7 and BFG R1 205/50/15 combo. I'm thinking of
selling that set and my Kumho ECSTA 205/50/16 and just using my Team
Dynamics DTM wheels with a set of Falken Azenis 205/45/16 tires. It
looks like it should be somewhere in between the best street tire and
the BFG R1.

What about racing seats? Is the base model Sparco/Momo ok? The $200+
dollar models. Is it much lighter or not worth the weight savings?

Thanks.

Zamani