miscelaneous

The car is a Scoda S 100, the sport version. Probably like 45-40 HP rear aircooled engine. Not a boxer, I don't think. To me it's not in good taste. They did at one time factory race those, and made them look really agressive.
Alfa stuff:
I totally think the new 156 GTA is both an Alfa and a GTA. No need to restrict that name to cars in the past.
I wonder if the winner would have been an American, if Alfa Romeo Spa would have taken charge or bringing this vehicle (only and unique by it's serial number) to the point where I'll walk to DMV and walk out with plates (Not talking about insurance, if a vehicle is registrable, its insurable).
Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S