Re: Correction regarding Caribou

Sorry to hear you're going through the same mess with
Ed that I finally ended 3 weeks ago.  Well, tried to
end anyway.  I still have yet to see my Credit Card
refunded.....as Ed claims Debbie lost the papperwork.

 Not to burst your bubble but for about 6 weeks
straight I was told by Ed himself that my order was
either A)On the Shipping Doc or B)already shipped.
When you call to complain, you're given the same
standard "whoah is me....I only make $12 profit.." and
it goes on and on.....Never once is an appology given.
To be honest, I would have waited if someone could
have taken the responsibility as the owner of the
company to provide the truth, but instead all I got
was excuses.  The best one was the final straw when I
was told that UPS "must have lost my order".  So I
follow up with "ok, so what's the tracking number"
Ed says he's already called and UPS confirmed it's
lost.  My response, "Ok, so what's the tracking
number?"   Ed's come back, "we're a small company, I
only make $12 profit and I don't have a process in
place to track airwaybill #'s."  The bullshit could
have gone on for weeks.   To date, it's been 14 days
since I cancelled my order and I've called 3 times to
have them credit my AMEX card.  I'm done....I'm
turning this one over to AMEX in the am and writing
another letter to the BBB.  Yah, his prices are great,
but the out right dishonesty and lack of customer
service I can surely live without.  I'll gladly take
my business elsewhere.

Marcus
-87 Spider Grad

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1