Spica wrench?

Hey Group:

Now that the summer has broken here in Florida I'm up for replacing the
Spica microswitch oil seal that has been pouring out precious Mobil 1 for
the last 8 months.  I was going to pull the Spica pump by working from the
top and removing the 6 nuts holding the pump body to its base, but I'm
afraid I won't be able to re-install the 3 nuts on the block side of the
pump.  So, I'm going to take off the pump and its base together, by
removing the 4 nuts holding it to the engine block, working from
below.  The question is:  What angle to I need to bend my 10mm box wrench
into so I can reach the nuts?  Anyone have that wrench and a
protractor?  How far from the 10mm box end do I make the bend in the wrench
handle?  Thanks again.

Regards,

Dean
'74 Spider Veloce, Spica intact and lubricating the chassis and exhaust.
Lutz, FL