Re: rust repair specification

Esteemed Alfisti,
The mechanicals restored to reasonable condition, the spider is going to the
body shop this winter for repair of rust perforations behind the front wheel
wells.   I would like to specify to the shop what is to be done, both in the
replacement of sheet metal and the treatment of existing surface rust that
might not necessarily require replacement therapy.

Has anyone had the opportunity to describe the proper procedures for repair
in terms that the body shop will be familiar with? I am seeking a
specification for the work to be conducted. Owing to the frequency that this
problem occurs, the best treatment may be able to be described. Help, anybody?

Thanks to one and all.

modelle in somers point.