Milano ABS ATE?

As far as I know the ATE (Teves) ABS is the only one with a rear brake
servo. I think the rationale is that without the power assist you are toast
anyway (the rear brakes do so little of the stopping that without power
assist you are not braking anywhere near full power anyway, so that little
bit from the rear ain't gonna be missed!)

Basically, Teves decided that the power assist was essential for modern
braking systems so why not integrate the power assist and the ABS function.
I like it better than Bosch with better pedal feel and no bouncy pedal to
deal with.

BTW, I have assumed that the Milano uses ATE ABS like the SAAB 9000, the
164 has gone back to Bosch. I have both types of car and much prefer the
ATE system.

Cheers

Michael

Michael Smith