2.0l TS Parts

To our non US friends...
Where do you get rebuild and high performance parts for the 2.0l TS?

For that matter, any of the late TS motors?

AND, does anyone have a source of the 1300 motors used in the 80's Giulietta's (I understand they were mainly in Greece).

I may soon be acquiring a 2.0lTS, and I'm also very interested in the 1300 TS, if I can show some race series that they are essentially the same as the last narrow angle TS's...

Thanks.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering