Ferris Bueller --Alfa?

I just saw part of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and I have to ask, is
Cameron's car an Alfetta sedan?  It makes sense, considering his dad
has a vintage Ferrari, if I was that sort of guy I'd buy my son an
Alfetta sedan, but movie-makers rarely worry about stuff like that
(e.g. I saw "Analyze This" a couple nights ago and despite saying "I
love all things Italian" Ben Sobel's character *doesn't* have a 164).
Anyway, I'm dying to know, somebody email me...

Joe