parts,parts, parts

Greetings: I have a Niki Lauda Special Edition badge that needs to go to a
good home. the badge is 3" in diameter, and has a green quadrifoglio on a
white background,with "Alfa Romeo" at the top and "Niki Lauda Special
Edition" at the bottom. If any of you know anyone with a Lauda car that
needs this badge,have 'em contact me. The badge is free. Iffn there aren't
any takers I'll hang on to it 'cause it's really nice.I also have a new
stainless steel GTA grille for sale-$250 plus shipping. This grille is NOT A
REPRO but is the real thing.And no, it won't fit on a 105 GTV nose, at least
not without a lotta work.I also have a headlight switch for a 101 Sprint
1600 coupe in very nice shape and a pair of 101 Sprint rear bumper side
sections that are in good shape but need rechroming. I have absolutely no
idea what used parts are worth so contact me if  you're interested in the
switch or the bumper sections.Since I've already run afoul of the digest
police by failing to list my domicile, the parts are in Houston, Texas.
     Question.... does anyone make replacement seat pans for 115 Spiders and
fiberglass bumpers for 75-82 Spiders?
     Ciao, Jim Tyson