911 and ALFA

When we write about 911's we should remember that like ALFA's there are
many variations.  When I first looked at sports cars in 1972, the ALFA
was rated at 129hp and most 911's were in the neighborhood of 135hp to
150hp.  At club time trials, some 911's would run away from the then
current Spiders and other would be behind.  To really compare, we need
to know year, model and modifications, etc.
Not a big deal, just a comment.

Mike Nakamura

mike_nakamura@domain.elided
Fall City WA USA