Re: Importing an Alfa to the U.S. anybody tried this?

Jerry,

It *_could_* be done, but at tremendous expense.  Since these would be
totally nonconforming cars....

Put it this way.  MotoRex in LA is charging $90,000+ for a new Skyline GTR.

That's a $40-45K or so car in Japan.  And I hear they're only making $5-6,000
per car net profit if that puts it into perspective...

You're talking an investment of roughly $2,000,000 to do it right.

Bill Weismann
Who is working on Bringing LHD COmmodore SSs over.