Lowering the 75/milano

Guys,

after my last club race (I won), I decided my car needs
to be lowered on the front end. the actual setup is
Koni red all around and rear koni red springs.  I know
there's a way to lower the front end working on torsion
bars or something like that. Any idea? Pics? Draw? Thanx!
I saw coupla GTV6 lowered that way and they looked awesome,
and they suffere much less understeering than my car.
I've also been told that doing this you end stressing
the suspension too much risking in damaging something...
any idea?

Thanx in advance
Luca

nodoubt,
crashed 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99