Fwd: 156 GTA

If forward this I got from AlfaRomeo.Com
I also tranlated it to english (see it just after the quoted
italian text). Nice stuff you can find in the link they give you..
including videos and tech informations.

>Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:24:19 +0100
>From: "alfaromeo" <alfaromeo@domain.elided>
>To: <alfagta_ita-l@domain.elided>
>Sender: alfagta_ita-l-owner@domain.elided
>
>Torna a trovarci nel sito della GTA su www.alfaromeo.com e scopri le
novit` piy
>appassionanti del mese di ottobre:
>Sezione Anteprima. In esclusiva per te, la nuova GTA secondo chi lha
creata e
>realizzata: i segreti di un motore assolutamente inedito e le scelte di
stile di una
>vettura capace di entusiasmare al primo sguardo, raccontate dal Centro
Stile Alfa Romeo.
>Sezione Anteprima. Nuovi dettagli tecnici della vettura.
>Sezione Eventi. Ti presentiamo il primo possessore al mondo dellAlfa
156 GTA, messa
>allasta sul sito eBay.
>
>Non solo, entra in "GTA Members" e completa la tua iscrizione inserendo la
password ed
>aggiornando i tuoi dati: potrai ricevere le newsletter con gli argomenti
piy emozionanti,
>direttamente nella tua mailbox.
>E questo h solo linizio...
>Lo staff Alfa Romeo

Translation:
Came back ti visit us at GTA's home page www.alfaromeo.com and find the
most exciting
October news:
Section "Anteprima". Just for you, the brand new GTA from who created
and built: all the secrets of a brand new powerplant and the styling
choices of
a car that's capable of shake you at 1st sight, told by Centro Stile Alfa
Romeo.
Section "Anteprima". New technical details.
Section "Events". We introduce you the 1st world 156GTA owner (the car tha
was on eBay)

Not jus this: enter in "GTA members" and fill up you subscription form
inserting
the password and updating your data: you'll get the newsletter with most
exciting
topics straight into your email box.

And this is just the beginning...

Alfa Romeo' Staff.