Re: mysterious Giulia

> I am looking for information about a GTV 2000 with number AR2424170.
> I am willing to buy it but the actual owner has not any documents about
> it. So I am a little bit afraid if it's possible to get papers.

Olivier,

avec justesse ... you don't want to buy a car without papers. If you go
ahead, you risk it is stolen and can be reclaimed from you then you
could be minus the money and and minus the car. It's really up to the
seller to have the papers in order and I suggest you tell him you won't
buy it unless he does. You can check with the ministere des Transports
to find out if the car is licensed to your seller but,as I said, it's
really his job.

Nicky