Re: adjustable shocks

> One big lesson learned is that just changing shocks without changing
> anything else does not improve performance.  This has been debated hotly
> over and over again on this digest, and I have practical evidence that
> indeed, it does not work..."

Gentlemen,
  I must disagree with this statement.  I put the koni yellow shocks (on
their softest settings) on my otherwise stock suspension '89 Milano Gold.   i
have never had it on the track, but for street driving, those shocks made a
world of difference for the BETTER in the feel of the car.  I don't know if
this is a performance enhancement, but it is definitely a driving
enhancement.
Joel lewis
Houston, TX