Torsion bar differences

Hey cats,

Can someone tell me the stock diameters of the torsion bars
on the Alfettas through the Milanos please? I think the Alfettas
were the skinniest, and there were a few increases throughout
the years. Two different diameters in the GTV6 life, correct?

What are the interchangability, too? I want to upgrade my Alfetta
with one of the later ones, not necessarily big Shankle ones.
So.. any of those GTV6 parts cars out there?

Thanks,
Stefano
Oakland, CA