special tools

I'm planning on installing new camshafts and valvestem seals and
replacing the timing belt tensioner over Christmas, and I was
wondering if anyone on the digest can lend me any of the factory
tools required.  If I decide to revert to the hydraulic tensioner I
think I can make the associated tool for the installation, but if
anyone can lend me the cam holding tool, the bigass socket to turn
the motor over, the cam pulley puller, and the valvespring removing
tool, that would be most appreciated.  I know that the local
(Cincinnati) AROC chapter doesn't have the cam holder, puller, or
socket.

Thanks gang,

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6 (manufactured 11/17/81--wish it a happy birthday)