1991 Spider Veloce difference (more)

Alan

I think there were slight differences between the 1991 and 1992 Spider
Veloces--the suede in the door panels being one of them.

Another is the back up lights.  I had my 1992 parked next to a 1991 and the
plastic lens over his back up lights were white--quite a contrast to the red
brake and tail light portion of the lens.  On mine, the back up light
portion is red and white pixels so that it shines white when the car is in
reverse but is only slightly less red than the upper half of the lens when
in a forward gear.

Timothy
'79 F-12 Alfa Van
'92 Alfa Spider Veloce
'71 Giulia 1300 Super (with 1600cc engine)
'80 Harley Wide Glide
'55 Chevy Bel Air
'89 Jaguar XJ40