Performance Racing Industry Trade Show, Indianapolis 11/29-12/2

OK ev'one, I'm off to go to this trade show with a client who is also
exhibiting. Any listers that are going, make sure to swing by booth
#833(833? 883? Whatever, it's the Penske Racing Shocks, South America/Saenz
Custom Connecting Rods booth...and yes this client has all sorts of strange
Alfa Romeo rods.) and say hi. Last year Jim Steck stopped by and he was a
great fun to chat with briefly. (Jim, if you are reading this, swing by
again, I'll make sure to hold Gabriel in place, since he's got the Alfa
rods, including a new one for the V-6)

Also, if anyone has any special, oddball requests, there will be a lot of
people from all over (esp. Argentina, which is mighty heavy Alfa country)
who specialize just that, so let me know and I'll do my best to find it.

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla