Milano Questions

Kevin Smith inquired regarding the temperature to trigger the cold start
fuel injector.  I don't believe the response below is correct, at least
not for the later cars.  The cold start diagnostics section of '86 Alfa
Workshop manual for the GTV6 states that it must be on at temps below
30C (86F) and off above 40C (104F). Apparently there is a dead band in
between or other factors at work in that gap.

Gerry Lehmann
'86 GTV6 3.0