One of the best 164LS for sale!

Hello

The time has come for me to part with my dear car (family obligations are
changing)...

You can get the whole history and pictures on the car at:
http://www.geocities.com/alfista164

Briefly, it is an incredibly pampered '94 164LS (24V engine) maintained
meticulously, always serviced by Camissa or Silicon Valley Performance.  The
car is 100% stock, with a perfect engine, body, etc.

The car is located in the SF Bay Area and am asking $12,500 for it.

For more info please go to the web site or e-mail me directly.  I would like
to sell the car to another fellow alfista that will care for her much like I
have these past six years.

Cheers,

Spiros
94 164LS (for sale)