Stebro

I have previously ordered a full 164 system (maybe 18 months or more ago)
from Stebro with no shipping problems - came in short order as I recall.
One of the parts did turn out to be defective and was replaced directly to
my shop - and Stebro refunded me the extra shipping expense of the shop
exchanging that part (so they made good on the bad part and my extra
shipping expense).  That was then - maybe it is a different story now or
maybe the particular digester has had bad luck?  I can only comment on my
own experience (good, but some time ago) and that at the time I purchased
there seemed to be no negative comments on the web or otherwise on Stebro,
the product or their customer service  - just the opposite in fact.  Maybe
they have outgrown some of their ability to perform?  Good luck with the
issue in question, and DEFINITELY contact the credit card company to dispute
the charges so they can be backcharged to Stebro if the product does not
arrive.