Zach's Alfetta

Zach tells us all about his "interesting" weekend project.  Whilst he was
hammering away on his Alfetta, what do you suppose the majority of the other
Seattle (and Portland) area digesti were doing???
Why, we were moving our friend Tessie into her new house, resplendent with
(almost) three car garage.  Two days - driving rain.  The beer after made it
fun, and the dinner at Cafe Veloce made it worthwhile.  Henrik J. even came
up from Portland to stay the night and help out.  (Like sleeping on air,
right Henrik?)
She's getting settled and told me that I could announce that everybody is
welcome to join us at her house for New Years' Eve.   - Come one, come all.

Gordy
on the edge of Seattle
(I think Tess is gonna kill me)  8^)