Series 3 Spider models

The only ones I've ever seen were a 1/43 resin kit, by Vitesse, IIRC.
They made a early rubber-tail (1984, I think) and a 1986.  The major
differences in the kit were the wheels -- the early one came with 5
spoke, I think, and the later one with phone dials.  The later one was
not a Quad.  If someone wants more info (model #, etc.) on the later
one, let me know (I have an unbuilt one at home) and Jon Finkelstein
bought an early one off eBay (I know becaue he outbid me! :-)) so  maybe
he can answer questions on the earlier kit.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider
'87 Milano