Re: Early Owners

Tony wrote:
> Hey Gord, we're not backwater down here, we're underwater...

How can we be more underwater than Seattle. I was just up there this past
weekend,  6 1/2 hours of underwater driving on I-5 and other various
freeways and byways and numerous hours hauling Tess excercise machine in and
out :-). They told me that a couple of days before I got there they had seen
some kinda orange glow in the sky. They all were sure it was an UFO....

Henrik,
Portland, OR