Dire need of mentor

Greets to all,
I've got an 83 GTV6 in the southeastern VA area (Va.Beach) that is suffering
a sudden host of setbacks:
-just prior to having any symptoms, I had run the engine pretty hard around
a U-turn
-the coolant dumped some time between then and when I pulled over
-the radiator fan gets no voltage even when the blower is turned on, but the
fuses are all good (and there is power going to the junction at the fusebox)
-coolant continues to dump from the FRONT of the engine, all over the
bottommost pulley, even within regular operating temp.
-water pump appears to still work.

Is there anyone in the Hampton Roads area that might be able to spend some
time with me for some diagnosis?

Thanks in advance,
Darren
83 GTV6