Happy Holidaze to all y'all

On this Christmas Day, I wish peace and goodwill to
all of my friends in Alfaland.

And who was driving that nice 164, heading north on
I75 in Florida yesterday afternoon? We (my two sons
and I) are in Mr Avis's borrowed Alera for the next
week and a half, while we're traipsing around FL.

And alas and alack, and totally not in keeping with
the spirit of the holiday season, my boys have seen
the antichrist, AKA the Pontiac Aztec.

g.
Gary Stark
gstark@domain.elided