Re: Funky is as funky does (was: RE: Couple of questions about 1974 spider)

hmmm, my 71 spider also sat on a lot somewhere for
years.  it wasn't sold until well into 1973.  i guess
we're making up for it now, as it currently has 205k
miles on it with no intention of slowing down! :-)

ciao,
ian lomax
foggy san francisco, ca

http://greetings.yahoo.com