   Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:32:35 -0800 (PST)
   From: Kramer <maxchiming@domain.elided>
   Subject: More GTV6 power???

   Short of dropping in a 3.0 litre engine, who can tell me some other
   proven methods of increasing horsepower in a GTV6?  I already have the
   european exhaust and K&N air filter.  What other tricks are there that
   are relatively cost-effective (not necessarily cheap, but cheaper than
   an engine swap)?  It's almost bonus time!

   Thanks!

   Ross (1984 Maratona)