factory tools needed!! (loan)

Okay, I'm really up the creek here.  I've been planning for several
months now to replace my valvestem seals and camshafts this week, but
the individual who was going to lend me the cam holding/turning tool
and the valvespring compressor is tied up away from home so is unable
to do so.  I'm still waiting to hear back from my local AROC chapter
about a valvespring compressor, but I know they don't have the cam
holding tool, so if any extraordinarily kind individual out there
wants to lend me these tools via Priority Mail (or are close enough
to Oxford, Ohio that I could pick them up) so that I can do this job
by the end of the week, it would be most appreciated.  If I can't do
it this week I'll have to wait until May.  Or maybe your AROC chapter
can lend the tools to my AROC chapter.  Also if anyone has any
alternatives to those tools do perform this work on a 12v V6, please
let me know.

Thanks much,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6