Re:Frozen doors, 164

I've had the same problem since coming back to UT with my 164S.  Actually I
broke the interior door handle trying to open it.  Luckily a new one is only
$15 from Alfa Parts in Berkely(AKA Beserkly), CA.  It definitely gets colder
in Logan than San Francisco!  My Grand Cherokee has no problem with frozen
doors.  Quess it must be one of those Alfa 'features'!  Not sure what one can
do to prevent it.

                                           Terry Johnston
                                            83 GTV6(original owner)
                                            74 Spider