Blackberry bushes, rubber hoses, and Tom

Tom,

Now that you mention it, the PO actually had 2 new "hoses" sitting in a box
waiting for me. I have since put them on, but need the other 2 now. I
changed out the worst ones and fit the new ones...I don't see why these
would be NLA, they don't seem to appear to be anything special....of course,
now that I say that, I'll probably be proven wrong.

Ted

ps - be wary of poison oak hiding in blackberry bushes...at least in the
Santa Cruz mountains. Unless of course, you like being covered in a nasty
itchy rash.