re: Light Specifications

Hi Jay,

I've done this conversion on my mom's '84 GTV6 3.0 which is in Ipoh,
Malaysia. So her car and most Aussie spec cars are the same. I got the
following parts from APE:
US Grille
US headlight brackets
US outside chrome rings

Those were all that were needed for the H4 conversion. Remember to use
a relay when doing this. The stock wires should be used to turn on the
relay.

BTW, her gtv6's headlights are very weak. Even after using the relay
with substantially thicker wires and good grounds. The battery is
suspect (only about 13V at idle) and the voltage regulator is also
suspect. I can get about 3.1 amps to the headlight. So 3.1 X 13 = ~41
watts. Definitely not bright enough. I should get about 3.7 amps and 14
volts at idle to the lights (for about 55watts of power).

Zamani
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/