Re: Milano Radio R&R

       I put a CD player in my daughter's Milano some years ago.  I bought
the radio and new speakers from Crutchfields http://www.crutchfield.com/
       Crutchfield included a free wiring loom to connect the CD player to
the stock Milano connections.
       They sent a generic manual on radio installation plus specific
instructions for the Milano.  I found a small error in the instructions.
They forgot to mention that there was a bolt holding the console in the
bottom of the box that sits under the driver's right elbow.
       I found my copy of the Milano instruction sheet.  I will copy it as a
JPEG file and email it to any one requesting a copy.  Email your request
direct, not on the digest.  It will probably arrive Zipped, knowing AOL.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 01/22/2002 7:08:16 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:02:34 -0800 (PST)
> From: Will Owen <nashwill@domain.elided>
> Subject: Radio R&R
>
> Hey, gang -
>
> Our Milano's radio came complete with a cassette stuck
> in it, and an annoying tendency to stop playing,

<snip>
Assuming that our future Kenwood or